Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Re-fresh-ing

The idea of proportional-stress for you
do you better was nice.
i agree with that.
the problem is i do not know when my stress is out of limits
well,
suddenly i burned out already
and having difficult time to get back ...
long road to go back home.. to myself.

 Yesterday, i took the opportunity to re-fresh myself.
accept the invitation from some school of education at south Jakarta
Mrs.Endah and i went there by car.
We having good time there
not for the lecture only,
but for the new friends that we had.
I also enjoy to fill the questioner and realize the state of my being.

i went back to my convent at Jl Pos by bus.
being sandwiches my others .. full .. full...
tired but content.
nice re-fresh-ing...

it's wonderful how GOD make every little event for me
refreshing my daily life with small simple but effective way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, be wise, be you

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More