Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Grany's simple and strong faith


Today is holiday
i went to my grandmom's house
she was very pleased to see me
i did too
she'll be 91 on 23rd December
i am looking forward to celebrate her birthday

today we talked about lots of things
especially about the past
you know.. grandma's sweet memories
and she told me about her accident 3 days ago
she felt and got hurt
she had to crawled to the nearest chair
nobody at home when she felt
she said to GOD
"dear GOD, You are the only one i have got,
so please grant me strength to reach the chair"
and than she dragged herself slowly
"GOD DANK!" she said
with big bright smile on her face.

what a story!!
i feel relieve and shame at the same time
i don't have that simple and strong faith like hers
her story fire my heart
challenge me to renew my own faith
and i know
this is one of million ways from GOD to reach my heart
to save my life

                                               My Family: Sinta, Grand, Mom & Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, be wise, be you

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More